WELCOME TO THE LBC EQUIPMENT PAGE
LBC believes equipment the most important area in the program, nothing is more important than your child’s safety.
Our hope is to communicate with you important dates and information, answer your questions or concerns and work together to keep our kids as safe as possible.
Any questions, concerns, ideas or to let us know you would like to volunteer contact:
Director of Equipment - Tim Farmer
at Anytime if Necessary
Equipment requirements for LBC
- Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Football Pants with pads, and Team Jersey included with your registration.
- Parents will supply shoes, mouth guards, and black chin strap.
- Black padded chin straps are available at wholesale pricing through LBC.
- Mouth guards are available for purchase through the LBC.
LBC Helmet Policy
To see the entire policy, open up this document. Please read and complete the form and then return it to LBC or if you're interested in filling out the form and paying online, clink on this link.
Also, if you have an old helmet that you wish to donate, you can donate it for a deduction on your taxes.
We will be switching to Matte Black colored helmets. We realize that many parents have purchased their own white helmets. LBC is working with a company that will recondition, paint and re-certify all of our LBC helmets and also any helmets owned by parents. With the emphasis on safety, most helmet manufacturers recommend this be done every year or two. Since we have a large number of helmets to paint and re-furbish, LBC and our families will receive a substantial savings in reworking these helmets. Please email us with the attached form at if you would like your helmet painted and re-certified. The cost of this process is below.
Additionally, our new helmet policy will give families a choice on purchasing or using an LBC helmet. Here are the options that our families will have:
- Purchase a helmet through LBC with the proper finish and facemask at the LBC bulk price (photo and pricing below).
- Purchase your own helmet and preferred brand based on LBC Helmet Specifications.
- Matte Black
- Black Face Mask
- Black Chin Strap
- Use your own helmet and have it reconditioned, painted and recertified through our group offering or on your own. If you do this on your own, we require it to be done by a professional organization specializing in helmet reconditioning.
- LBC Cost of Reconditioning (includes: reconditioning/ recertification, paint and matte finish, new facemask, shipping)
- Air Helmet (Riddell Speed) = $57 (plus any parts/ repairs)
- Padded Helmet = $55 (plus any parts or repairs). Helmet recertification is based on approval of certification agency. There is a chance based on condition and age of said helmet that they agency will decline recertification.
- Use helmet provided thru LBC (new or reconditioned).
*Any non league purchased helmet, shoulder pads, pants or pads must be reviewed and approved by the equipment manager with a written disclaimer and release signed by the parents prior to be worn in a practice or game.
Information on helmet re-certification process Explanation of Helmet and Shoulder Pad Fitting
http://www.tcyfl.net “Put Pride Aside for Player Safety”